This library provides bindings for the Dot language used by the
Graphviz (<http://graphviz.org/>) suite of programs for visualising
graphs, as well as functions to call those programs.
Main features of the graphviz library include:
* Almost complete coverage of all Graphviz attributes and syntax.
* Support for specifying clusters.
* The ability to use a custom node type.
* Functions for running a Graphviz layout tool with all specified
* The ability to not only generate but also parse Dot code with two
options: strict and liberal (in terms of ordering of statements).
* Functions to convert FGL graphs and other graph-like data structures
to Dot code - including support to group them into clusters - with a
high degree of customisation by specifying which attributes to use
and limited support for the inverse operation.
* Round-trip support for passing an FGL graph through Graphviz to
augment node and edge labels with positional information, etc.