\"Coroutines done right\". This library generalizes iteratees and coroutines
simply and elegantly.
Advantages over traditional iteratee\/coroutine implementations:
* /Concise API/: Use three simple commands: ('>->'), 'request', and 'respond'
* /Bidirectionality/: Implement duplex channels
* /Blazing fast/: Implementation tuned for speed
* /Elegant semantics/: Use practical category theory
* /Extension Framework/: Mix and match extensions and create your own
* /ListT/: Correct implementation of ListT that interconverts with pipes
* /Lightweight Dependency/: @pipes@ depends only on @transformers@ and
@mmorph@ and compiles rapidly
* /Extensive Documentation/: Second to none!
Import "Control.Proxy" to use the library.
Read "Control.Proxy.Tutorial" for an extensive tutorial.