A set of modules for analyzing and playing with the mechanics of python pickles.
* Forgiving: Extracts as much data as possible from the pickle, even if class definitions are unavailable.
* Safe: You can safely unpickle data structures from unknown sources
* Easy to use: Tools are provided which make it possible to code around the unpickled datastructures as if they were created from the actual class definitions.
* Customizeable: Most functionality is easily subclassable to suit your needs.
* Create pickles as if you were writing python: Via a few constructs it's possible to create custom pickles with the ease of writing normal python.
* Works in both python 2 and 3