Free, open source, GPL'ed VHDL simulator. The project goal is to develop a
VHDL simulator that :
* Has a graphical waveform viewer.
* Has a source level debugger.
* Is VHDL-93 compliant.
* Is of commercial quality. (on par with, say, V-System - it'll take us a
while to get there, but that should be our aim)
* Is freely distributable - both source and binaries - like Linux itself.
(Under the Gnu General Public License (GPL)).
* Works with Linux. If others want to port it to other platforms they may,
but it is not the goal of this project.