Ephoto is an image viewer and editor written using the Enlightenment Foundation
Libraries(EFL). It focuses on simplicity and ease of use, while taking advantage of
the speed and small footprint the EFL provide.
Ephoto’s features include:
- Browsing the filesystem and displaying images in an easy to use grid view.
- Browsing images in a single image view format,
- Viewing images in a slideshow,
- Editing your image with features such as cropping, auto enhance, blurring,
sharpening, brightness/contrast/gamma adjustments, hue/saturation/value
adjustments, and color level adjustment,
- Applying artistic filters to your image such as black and white and old photo,
- Drag And Drop along with file operations to easy maintain your photo directories.