XFOIL is an interactive program for the design and analysis of subsonic isolated airfoils.
It consists of a collection of menu-driven routines which perform various useful functions such as:
* Viscous (or inviscid) analysis of an existing airfoil
* Airfoil design and redesign by interactive modification of surface speed distributions
* Airfoil redesign by interactive modification of geometric parameters
* Blending of airfoils
* Writing and reading of airfoil coordinates and polar save files
* Plotting of geometry, pressure distributions, and multiple polars