ISA-L_crypto is a collection of optimized low-level functions targeting storage applications. ISA-L_crypto includes:
* Multi-buffer hashes - run multiple hash jobs together on one core for much better throughput than single-buffer versions.
* SHA1, SHA256, SHA512, MD5, SM3
* Multi-hash - Get the performance of multi-buffer hashing with a single-buffer interface.
* Multi-hash + murmur - run both together.
* AES - block ciphers
* XTS, GCM, CBC
* Rolling hash - Hash input in a window which moves through the input