Togl is a Tk widget for OpenGL rendering. Togl was originally based on
OGLTK, written by Benjamin Bederson at the University of New Mexico. Togl's
main features are:
* unifies Microsoft Windows, X11 (Linux/IRIX/...), and Mac OS X Aqua support
* support for requesting stencil, accumulation, alpha buffers, etc.
* multiple OpenGL drawing windows
* simple stereo rendering support
* simple, portable font support
* color-index mode support including color allocation functions
* overlay plane support
* OpenGL extension testing from Tcl
* Tcl Extension Architecture (TEA) 3 compliant
Togl does almost no OpenGL drawing itself, instead it manages OpenGL
drawing by calling various Tcl commands (a.k.a., callback functions). Those
commands can be C functions that call OpenGL (in)directly or another Tcl
package (e.g., Tcl3D).