Qtpfsgui is an open source graphical user interface application that aims
to provide a workflow for HDR imaging.
Supported HDR formats:
* OpenEXR (extension: exr)
* Radiance RGBE (extension: hdr)
* Tiff formats: 16bit, 32bit (float) and LogLuv (extension: tiff)
* Raw image formats (extension: various)
* PFS native format (extension: pfs)
Supported LDR formats:
* JPEG, PNG, PPM, PBM, TIFF(8 bit)
* Create an HDR file from a set of images (formats: JPEG, TIFF 8bit and
16bit, RAW) of the same scene taken at different exposure setting.
* Save and load HDR images.
* Rotate and resize HDR images.
* Tonemap HDR images.
* Copy exif data between sets of images.
* Supports internationalization.