@HsYAML@ is a [YAML 1.2](http://yaml.org/spec/1.2/spec.html) parser implementation for Haskell.
Features of @HsYAML@ include:
* Pure Haskell implementation with small dependency footprint and emphasis on strict compliance with the [YAML 1.2 specification](http://yaml.org/spec/1.2/spec.html).
* Direct decoding to native Haskell types via (@aeson@-inspired) typeclass-based API (see "Data.YAML").
* Support for constructing custom YAML node graph representation (including support for cyclic YAML data structures).
* Support for the standard (untyped) /Failsafe/, (strict) /JSON/, and (flexible) /Core/ \"schemas\" providing implicit typing rules as defined in the YAML 1.2 specification (including support for user-defined custom schemas).
* Event-based API resembling LibYAML's Event-based API (see "Data.YAML.Event").
* Low-level API access to lexical token-based scanner (see "Data.YAML.Token").