This package provides an implementation of the ideas presented in the paper
\"Functional Pearl: Implicit Configurations\" by Oleg Kiselyov and
Chung-chieh Shan. However, the API has been streamlined to improve performance.
The original paper can be obtained from
/Changes in 1.1.6/:
* Relaxed an unnecessary strictness annotation in the fast implementation
/Changes in 1.1.5/:
* Both implementations now work on Hugs; the fast implementation ascends
from the ranks of completely unportable black magic to being merely
/mostly/ unportable black magic.
/Changes from 0.5 to 1.1/:
* Much faster implementation available that is about 50 /times/ faster than
0.9 and which runs purely on black magic. This version is now used by
default. To turn it off install with the @slow@ flag. If you encounter a
problem with the implementation, please contact the author.
* Removed @ReifiedNum@, @reflectNum@, and @reifyIntegral@; @reify@ and
@reflect@ are about 3 orders of magnitude faster than the special case
/Changes in 0.5/:
* Generalized the type signatures in reflect to allow you to pass any type
with kind @* -> *@ wrapped around the desired type as the phantom type
argument rather than just a @Proxy@.
/Changes in 0.4/:
* Converted from `Data.Tagged` to using `Data.Proxy` for reflection. This
reduces the need for helper functions and scoped type variables in user